You can sell a home two ways: the right way………and you can choose to sell the wrong way.
Selling a home involves much detail, attention, and expertise. Many people think selling a home is easy. This is a delicate task which should be left in the hands of a professional. Selling a home requires:
- Proper market preparation,
- Listing at the right price,
- Marketing the home to stand out on the market among competitors
- Buyer screening
- Showing the home to potential buyer
- Negotiation the sales contract terms
- and MUCH more….
Here’s what to expect:
- Full consultation at our listing appointment: We will focus strictly on your home. Our listing appointment is designed to get your home sold. This includes not only a market analysis but a thorough analysis of your home to inform you of exactly how to prepare your home to stand out on the market and sell fast.
- Flexible commission options: My exclusive sellers choose their commission. Contact me about my Pick Your Commission Program
- World Class Service and Availability: When your home is on the market, you want updates. You want to know what’s going on. You don’t want to sign on the dotted line, then hardly ever hear from your agent. I keep you in the know throughout the whole process. I am available to my clients day in and day out. Simply put..I answer my calls and I’m anal about follow up. We will never play “Where’s my agent.” This is my promise to you.
- The Fire Me Guarantee: I’m good. I’m very good at what I do. But such is life, all relationships between sellers and agents aren’t a perfect fit. If at any time you feel you would like to be released from our listing contract, be comforted in knowing that can do so at any time with no hassle.
- Internet Marketing & Social Media Maven: The internet is the first place buyers look when starting their home search. I turn your home into it’s own market on the net with my internet marketing and social media expertise. Your home will stand out from the crowd with my laser targeted internet marketing plan.
Contact me today for your free no obligation market analysis.