Indeed, buying a home is a huge investment whether it’s your first home or your fifth home. Making such a decision is a huge one and needs to be handled with care, knowledge, and professionalism. Using a real estate agent would best serve even the most experienced buyer. Having a professional on your side to guide you in your decision making, getting you the best price, and alleviating some of the stress that comes along with buying a home is one of the single most important decisions you can make throughout this process.
The housing market fluctuates and trends change often. Buying a home can be tough especially in a growing market. Navigating the waters of the home buying process can be both tricky and risky business. This is where I come in. I give you the current pricing trends in your area of choice and educate you so that you are armed and ready to submit a bulletproof offer when you find your new home.
The Process in a Nutshell:
- Get Pre-Approved: In my experience, it is best for buyers to have a clear pictures of finances before we sit down set goals. Knowing your mortgage eligibility and limits helps us set goals within your reach. When you call me, we will speak briefly about your goals and I will direct you to a trusted lender. Once we have a clear view of financing and pre-approval we can then begin outlining your specific purchase goals. Got credit problems? No problem. I’m at expert in getting clients with credit issues into new homes. Don’t forget to ask me out low credit score loans.
- Determining Realistic Goals: When you being your journey, you should have a clear goal in mind. Setting realist goals in your home buying process will save you a lot of stress in your buying experience. Once we have your mortgage pre-approval, we will work carefully together to get you the home you want in the neighborhood you desire within your approved price range. I will let you know exactly how much home you can expect to purchase along with features and amenities in your neighborhood of choice with your given purchase price.
- Finding Your New Home: This is probably the the most joyous and can be the most stressful part of your process. Finding a home can be tough thing. But when we have a clear picture of exactly what you desire, you know what to expect, what you can afford, and realistic goals are set, your search is that much easier. Ask me about my laser targeted Find It In Ten program. Once we find your new home, I will prepare a market analysis to guide you in making the right offer, negotiate your sale, and win it for you.
- The Road to Your Home: Once we have secured a purchase contract for your home the road to the keys to your new home begins. I am sure to be very hands on in this process. We will forward your chase contract along with any required documents to your lender. I pride myself on working as closely as possible with your lender in order to take the work off your hands. I will stay in contact with your lender through your mortgage process all the way to the closing table. I will coordinate and accompany you to your home inspection and guide you through any repair request decisions.
- Finally Home: Once the mortgage process is finalized, the home inspections have been completed and repairs negotiated, you sit back and relax. I will coordinate your closing and guide you through your final home walk through to review the condition of the home. I’m prided and regarded on having smooth closings. I do this by being hands on during the whole process, crossing T’s and dotting I’s. The only thing you should be doing at closing is signing your documents, getting your keys and smiling. Leave the rest up to me.